9. Buyer needs to submit request (“Request) to return Product purchased either for refund or exchange through the Platform. Buyer is required to state the reason for Request. Upon submission of the Request by the Buyer and notified by the Seller, Buyer will need to send the Product to the Seller to the address as designated by the Seller to the Buyer within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the Product. No refund will be issued by the Seller in the event request is not submitted through the platform and no written explanation provided by the Buyer seeking the said refund.
10. In order to process return products as quickly as possible, all return products must include:-
(a) a copy of the delivery note or the order number;
(b) return authorization (obtainable from Customer Services); and
(c) reason(s) for return
11. Buyer must ensure that the returned Product meets the following conditions :-
(a) Full set of Product;
(b) The Product was not in use;
(c) The presentation is preserved (seals, factory label, labels are not broken, there is factory packaging if it is part of the presentation of the product); and
(d) Consumer properties preserved.
12. Buyer may send the return Product either by mail or courier to the Seller at the address designated by the Seller at Buyer’s own expense. Return postage will be reimbursed by the Seller in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items.
13. The Seller will notify Buyer upon receipt of the return Product in the Request system. Upon receipt of the Product, the Seller shall assess and review the Product returned based on the conditions of the Product returned.
14. The Seller shall either approve or reject the refund or exchange of the Product upon reviewing the Product. The Seller must either approve or reject the Request within seven (7) working days from date of receipt of the Product.
a) If the Request is approved by the Seller for an exchange, then the Seller must deliver the new Product to the Buyer within fourteen (14) days from the date of the approval.
b) If the Request is approved for refund, the Seller will refund whatever monies paid for the returned Product to the BANAGO wallet, or debit/credit card with which payment was made or through other means of payment within fourteen (14) days from the date of the approval.
15. Orders detained or confiscated by the Customs and other relevant authorities shall not be available for refund.
16. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the Refund request or dissatisfaction due to final decision on Refund by the Seller, Buyer shall seek legal recourse at Courts of Port Louis, Mauritius within 6 months from the date the final decision of the Seller is communicated and the applicable law shall be the laws of Mauritius.